Thursday, November 6, 2008

Paying a ticket

I got a ticket a few weeks ago, and i got the cash to pay it.  then i realise the envelope says not to pay cash, but with a cashiers check or money order.  I dont wanna mess with it, and i see that you can pay it online, so i try to do that.  It doesn't pull up ANYTHING for my DL# nor my name, or the ticket number.  So I call the number on the envelope.  It rings, and rings, and rings. then finally a recording comes on, saying that agents are available 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (its 11 am right now.. where are the agents???) but it gives me a prompt to check traffic ticket info.  So I do that, enter my drivers lic # and the ticket #, and it gives me an option to use the automated payment system.  and it goes dead.
So i call back again. rings and rings and rings. no answer after like 5 min.  try again two more times and i finally get the recording again.  enter the info again, hit 3 for the automated payment, and... dead again.

SO. i must not have a ticket on file.  which is all fine and dandy, except they have my license as bond and um, I'd kinda like that back.

----------------
so i tried one more time (well twice, at first it rang and rang and rang... and then stopped ringing...),  and pressed 0 for an agent (oh, i get it now) and asked him why the info wasnt coming up, he said i should be able to pay by the end of next week, because no, it isn't in the system yet.  SRRSLY, F BEUROCRACY. 

No comments: