Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UGUGUGUGUGG

so, im getting a duplex with my friends hope and guy, in about a week. Ive already signed and ive been filling out the rest of my paperwork today.. i told my parents at dinner about it, though i didnt tell them the whole truth. i made it sound like things werent set in stone so much, and that id be moving "beginning of may" when its may 1 or 2 that ill start moving in. they also dont know that guy and hope already live together. They also think that rachel will be moving in too, when shes not since it will only be a 2 BD.

and my mom says she doesnt like the neighborhood the duplexes are in, and she wants to try to help me find an alternative, for me and rachel. so ARGGH.

i know this is my fault, for springing this on them, but to be honest, this was sort of sprung on me as well. itll still be pretty cool if i end up doing it.

No comments: