Friday, August 22, 2008

IOUSA

so, the nation is in debt. deep debt. thats no news, really. inflations gonna REALLY kick in soon. i havent seen I.O.U.S.A. but i sure plan on it.
but what if IM not in debt? ive managed to make more money off my credit card than what i pay them (thank you mr blakeman for teaching me that) (and my credit card company probably hates me for it)
will it simply mean ill just have less than average debt in the future? or will i be able to sustain my current spending habits?

lincoln lands about breaking the bank. i put my tuition on my credit card this time. the money all comes out of checking anyway, but with it on there, i get rewards points. but i seriously only have enough saved up (in regular savings, ive got my $8k "college fund" thats going to sit indefinitely) for one more semester, if that. so that means my after graduation options are limited.
i can:
1. take a loan and go to westwood in denver for 2 years (4k for tuition, not sure on housing)
2. take just a class or two a semester at llcc for job development purposes
3. not go to school

#3 would definitely be the cheapest, but either of the second two, id be off insurance (well maybe not till the next year, when it rolls over) and regardless id probably not be living at home anymore. i know the best apartments to go to now (kensington place behind qwik n ez, and chatham crossing) so thatll be the easy part.

No comments: