Saturday, October 11, 2008

I had another...

dream about dinosaurs. I seriously think that this is the most reoccurring dream I have. In fact, in this one, I had a flashback to a different dino dream. WTF?

So, I'm at wes's house, and we just got up and are leaving, we drive to wildlife, and there's raptors everywhere. And we have to turn around in a flock of them, so I tell him to go real slow (this is where I have a flashback of a raptor ripping off the top of the jeep I'm in).

This is also where the dream looses linearity(?). I'm suddenly with two girls, and were standing on the road with the raptors. A giant allosaurus thing walks in front of us and chases them away, I dive into the forest to hide, but its in the woods with me. So I hide behind a really skinny tree (it's all I've got!) till it walks by and then I'm back out of the forest.

And I'm in wes's car again, and as we drive away, I see two lions walking, followed by a guy chasing after them some ways back. I decide that the raptors and lions are there because of global warming. THEN I got on my cell to txt "Wildlife got LIONS" to facebook and twitter.

That's when I realized I'm an idiot.

No comments: